Coagulant Chemical BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent for Color Water
- BWD-01 water decoloring agent is the most popular coagulant for
textile water color treatment, with high performance coagulant for color removal, COD decreasing for
treating effluent from textiles houses, dyestuff houses, paper
making houses and others.
- BWD-01 quality is very stable, not to be layered with temperature
- It is a special chemical for textile effluent color removal
treatment, especial the wastewater containing the water soluble and
insoluble dyes (reactive dyes, acid dyes, disperse dyes etc.), less
dosage, the color clear, fast speed, high processing liquid
clarification of the settlement, also improve the COD removal rate.
- By providing a large number of cations, the negative charge is
brought on dye molecules are neutralized instability, at the same
time with BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent by a large number of
hydrolysis of flocs. Can be adsorbed dye, destabilization of the
snare, from water separation, so as to achieve the purpose of
bleaching for effluent with dyestuff.
- The colored effluents, generated by the industries, when left
untreated, play havoc with reusable water resources. For process
houses, in water scarce areas, it comes as a heaven-sent
facilitating recycling of the industrial effluent into process
water. BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent is used to solve this problem.
- In paper making, BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent also can be used as
fixing agent in the paper processing, will be very good
Colorless and Translucid Liquid
50% or more
PH Value (30% Water Solution):
Specific Gravity (at 20°C):
Completely Soluble With Water at Any Rate
30kgs net plastic drum, 250kgs net plastic drum palletized, 1250kgs
net IBC drum
- It was published in 90's, and developed more than 10 years by
- In treating waste water containing water soluble and insoluble
dyestuffs, such as Reactive dye, Acid dye, Disperse dye, Direct
dye, Sulphur dye, Vat dye etc.
- Very stable quality, do not to be a layered when temperature
- High efficient of color removal for treating textile dyeing &
printing mills, dyestuffs & pigment mills, ink & paper
making mills wastewater.
- In paper mills, it is used as retention agent used in the paper and
pulp processing, as Kemira K97.
It is non-pollution (no heavy metal ions etc.) chemical, with high
performance treating high-colority wastewater from textile dyeing
mills and other fields.
Stronger decolorization (50%~99%) and removal of COD (50%~80%).
Can ben used as retention agent in the paper & pulp processing
It can be used before or after biological treatment, few effect to
the MBR system.
Less sludge produced than other inorganic coagulants.
|1||Have effluent sample from the ETP.|
Mix BWD-01 with fresh water 40-50times completely, to get 2-2.5%
Have PAC solution with 2-5% Al2O3 content.
Have solution of PAM with 0.1% concentration.
Before dosing, to adjust the effluent pH value to 8-10 is
important, higher or lower pH, BWD-01 works not well.
Dose PAC solution, mix with effluent completely. about 1-3 minutes
Dose BWD-01 solution, mix with effluent completely, about 5-10
Add small content of anionic polyelectrolyte solution, mix slowly
to have big floc. (this step is suggestion)
Check color for treated effluent, calculate the dosage.
Package and Storage:
- Packed in 30kgs, 50kgs, 250kgs net plastic drums and 1250kgs net
IBC drums, or others according to the requirements of clients.
- Suggested to store in room temperature, would show slightly
stratification or appear white at low temperature, cannot be placed
in the sun.
Bluwat BWD Plant Snapshot: