Water Treatment Chemicals BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent
- BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent is specially working high performance
with the dyeing wastewater containing the hydrophilic dyes
(reactive dyes, acid dyes, disperse dyes etc.), less dosage, the
color clear, fast speed, high processing liquid clarification of
the settlement, but also reduce the composition of COD, improve the
COD removal rate.
- BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent is a new type of high efficient
decolorizing flocculant, It is a color removal chemical, special product for de-coloring,
flocculating, CODcr decreasing and other applications, used to
remove color of waste water generated by textiles process houses
and dyes industries and other fields.
- It has high color removal of dye wastewater, by providing a large
number of cations, the negative charge is brought on dye molecules
are neutralized instability, at the same time with BWD-01 Water
Decoloring Agent by a large number of hydrolysis of flocs. Can be
adsorbed dye, destabilization of the snare, from water separation,
so as to achieve the purpose of bleaching.
- It is medium molecular weight polymeric coagulant and highly
efficient decoloring flocculant.
- The colored effluents, generated by the industries, when left
untreated, play havoc with reusable water resources. For process
houses, in water scarce areas, it comes as a heaven-sent
facilitating recycling of the industrial effluent into process
water. BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent is used to solve this problem.
- It can be used before or after the biochemical treatment, suggested
to dose after the biochemical treatment, can be with low
consumption, and low effect to the bacteria.
- In paper making, BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent also can be used as
fixing agent in the paper processing, will be very good
Translucid Liquid and Colorless
Specific Gravity at 20°C:
PH Value (30% Solution):
Soluble With Water at Any Rate
30kgs net plastic drum, 250kgs net plastic drum palletized, 1250kgs
net IBC drum
- Color removal treatment for high-colority effluent from textile
dyeing & printing mills, dyestuffs & pigment mills, ink
& paper making mills.
- Suitable to treat waste water with Reactive dye, Acid dye, Disperse
dye, Direct dye, Sulphur dye, Vat dye etc..
- As retention agent used in the production process of paper &
High performance to treat wastewater with Reactive, Acid, Disperse,
Direct Dyestuff etc. (Soluble and Insoluble dyestuffs).
Used to de-color high-colority effluent from dyestuffs plants.
Stronger decolorization (50%~99%) and removal of COD (50%~80%).
Used to treat wastewater from textile and dyeing industry, pigment
industry, printing ink industry and paper industry.
Used as retention agent in the paper & pulp processing
Faster sedimentation, better flocculation.
Non-pollution (no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions etc.).
It can be used before or after biological treatment.
Less sludge produced than other inorganic coagulants.
Make solution first, with BWD-01, mix with 40 times water to have
2.5% solution for use.
Make PAC solution, 2-5% Al2O3
Have solution of Anionic Polyelectrolyte, 0.1%.
Have effluent, test pH value, adjust pH value to 8-9.(It is very
important, higher or lower pH, BWD-01 works not well)
Add PAC solution, mix with effluent completely. about 1-3 minutes
Add BWD-01 solution, mix with effluent completely, about 5-10
Add small content of anionic polyelectrolyte solution, mix slowly
to have big floc. (this step is suggestion)
Check color for treated effluent
Adjust dosage of BWD-01 and PAC to do more test to have better
Package and Storage:
- 30kgs, 50kgs, 250kgs net plastic drums and 1250kgs net IBC drums,
or others according to the requirements of clients.
- Suggested to store in room temperature, would show slightly
stratification or appear white at low temperature, cannot be placed
in the sun.
Bluwat BWD Plant Snapshot: