Sugar Process Decolorant Quaternary Ammonium Polymer 50% Solid
Content Cationic Polyeletrolyte
|Chemical Name:||Quaternary Ammonium Polymer (Polyamines)|
Clear and Light Yellow, Transparent Colloid
Specific Gravity :
>1.10 (at 20°C)
PH Value :
5-7 (1% Solution)
- Our Blu AM506 is a Quaternary Ammonium Polymer, a high efficient
cationic coagulant, equivalent to Magnafloc LT7991, suitable for
drinking water treatment, wastewater treatment and cane sugar
- By providing a large number of cations, the negative charge is
brought on dye molecules are neutralized instability, at the same
time with color removal chemical by a large number of hydrolysis of
flocs. Can be adsorbed dye, destabilization of the snare, from
water separation, so as to achieve the purpose of bleaching.
- Special decolorant for treating high-colority effluent from textile
houses, high performance for color removal and COD reduction.
- In paper and pulp process industry, it can not only improve the
paper's wet and dry strength, but also improve the fines and
filler's retention ratio.
- It can be used before or after the biochemical treatment, suggested
to dose after the biochemical treatment, can be with low
consumption, and low effect to the bacterias.
- It can be used for treating paper and pulp waste liquid, clay
slurry and refinery wastewaters.
- To reduce the costs of color wastewater treatment, suggested to use
polyaluminium chloride together, can reduce the dosage of color
- Harmless, no-flammable and non-explosive, stored at room
temperature, soluble in water, safe, non-toxic, hydrolytic
- It is slightly acidic, when skin contact, wash immediately with
plenty of water.
- Special decolorant for syrup and juice decolorization and
- As decoloring agent for textile wastewater color removal and COD
- For potable water treatment and wastewater from different
industries, sewage treatment.
- Mining (coal, gold, diamonds etc.) flocculant
- As fixing agent and anionic trash catcher in paper and pulp process
- Decolorizing for paper making and ink making wastewater treatment
High decolorization for sugar and juice color decreasing
|2||Can replace ferrous sulphate and lime for textile effluent color
removal, low dosage and sludge.|
Faster sedimentation, better flocculation in treating than other
|4||Can make blends with PAC or ACH, better performance for water
Non-toxic, environmentally friendlly, non corrosive of suggested
Can eliminate the use of alum & further ferric salts when used
as primary coagulants.
Bluwat Quaternary Ammonium Polymer Plant Snapshot:
- BWD-01/03 Water Decoloring Agent, special product for color removal
for textile dyeing wastewater treatment and for other wastewater .
- Poly Aluminium Chloride, used for drinking water treatment for
- Polyacrylamide, flocculant for water treatment, for suldge
- PHPA(Partially Hydrolyzed Polyacrylamide) For Drilling , for
drilling mud additive in the oilfield.
- Ferric Sulphate , for drinking water and wastewater treatment.
- PolyDADMAC , for water treatment and for paper mills and for
- Polyamine, for drinking and wastewater treatment, sludge
dewatering, paper making and oilfield.
- Aluminum Chlorohydrate(ACH) liquid & powder, for drinking water
treatment and other fields