Transparent Colloid Polyamine Flocculant Cationic Polymer Water
- Polyamine flocculant is Quaternary Ammonium Cationic Polymer, with
varity molecular weight polymeric.
- It is a liquid cationic polymer, high purity, water-soluble, high
efficiency, with positively charged ions.
- Mainly used to synthesize various kinds of high molecular water
treating compounds. Its effects are electric neutralization,
adsorption, flocculation, purification and decoloration, and is
also used for sewage treatment.
- It has evident effects in the fields of decoloration, killing algae
and removing organics.
- It is especially effective with charged particles, to which
inorganic flocculants are ineffective.
- It is used to remove color of waste water generated by textiles
process houses and dyes industries and paper mills.
- Can be blended with inorganic polymers for water purification, such
as polyaluminium chloride (PAC) and aluminum chlorohydrate (ACH).
Clear, Colorless to Light Straw Yellow, Transparent Colloid
Blu AM50 Series
Relative Molecular Weight:
Medium to Very High
Specific Gravity at 20°C:
PH Value (1% Solution):
215kgs net plastic drum palletized
- For drinking water treatment and wastewater treatment
- As decolorant for syrup and juice decolorizing and clarification.
- As decolorant for textiles effluent color removal
- Mining (coal, gold, diamonds etc.) water recovery and purification
- Paper-making agent
- Oil industry
- Latex coagulation in rubber plants
- Meat process waste treatment
- Sludge dewatering polymer
- Drilling additives
Easy to use as the liquid type.
Can be used alone or combined with inorganic coagulants, such as
Poly Aluminum Chloride.
Treat color wastewater from textile, dyestuff, and paper industry.
Used as retention agent in the paper & pulp processing
Fastsedimentation, good flocculation.
Non-pollution (no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions etc.). Non
corrosive of suggested dosage, economical and effective at low
Can eliminate the use of alum & further ferric salts when used
as primary coagulants.
Less sludge produced than other inorganic coagulants.
Mix Quaternary Ammonium Cationic Polymer with Poly Aluminium
Chloride for water treatment of turbid river and tap water etc.
When used alone, should be diluted to the concentration of
0.5%-0.05%( based on solid content).
The dosage is based on the turbidity and the concentration of the
different source water. The most economical dosage is based on the
trial. The dosing spot and the mixing velocity should be carefully
decided to guarantee that the chemical can be mixed evenly with the
other chemicals in the water and the flocs cannot be broken.
Package and Storage:
- It is harmless, no-flammable and non-explosive, it can be stored at
room temperature, it can not be placed in the sun.
- It is packaged in plastic drums with each containing 25kg, 210kg,
1100kg , or others according to the requirements of clients.
- Storage temperature: Room temperature.
Bluwat Quaternary Ammonium Polymer Plant Snapshot:
- BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent , for color removal for textile
dyeing wastewater treatment and for other wastewater .
- Poly Aluminium Chloride(PAC) , for drinking water treatment for
- Polyacrylamide (PAM)/Polyelectrolyte , for water treatment, for
- PHPA(Partially Hydrolyzed Polyacrylamide) For Drilling , for
drilling mud additive in the oilfield.
- Ferric Sulphate , for drinking water and wastewater treatment.
- PolyDADMAC , for water treatment and for paper mills and for
- Polyamine, for drinking and wastewater treatment, sludge
dewatering, paper making and oilfield.
- Aluminum Chlorohydrate(ACH) liquid & powder, for drinking water
treatment and other fields