Blufloc A6518 Anionic Polyacrylamide High Molecular Weight Mining
and Drilling Flocculant
- Blufloc AA6518 offers a broad spectrum of products ensuring maximum
performance and cost efficiency in mining and drilling
- The main characteristics of the AA6518 are: Very high Molecular
weight more than 16 million, very high viscosity at 5 g/l: >1500
cps. They relate to water treatment and mining industry. They are
also used as thickeners in the petroleum, and other industries.
Bluwat Chemicals manufactures and supplies specialty water
treatment chemicals for oilfield, wastewater treatment, potable
water, mineral processing, sugar and paper industries. The Blufloc
range of anionic, cationic and non-ionic flocculants and coagulants
are produced in China, our company's headquarters is in Yixing.
Blufloc flocculants and coagulants for mineral processing
The extensive range of Blufloc flocculants and coagulants includes
anionic, non-ionic and cationic charged polymers, all produced at
varying molecular weights, so that all applications in the mineral
processing industry are catered for.
|Blufloc Anionic Polyacrylamide:|
|Trade Name:||Blufloc APAM|
|Chemical Name:||Anionic Polyacrylamide Flocculant|
|Port of Loading:||Shanghai Port, China|
|Delivery Time:||Within 10 Working Days After Got Your Payment|
|Package:||Packed in 25kgs kraft bag or white PE bag on pallet and
18-20ton/FCL, or 750kgs big bag|
|Applications:||Drilling, oil & gas, Enhanced oil recovery|
|Sample:||Free to test|
Blufloc AA6518 Specifications:
|Bulk Density:||About 0.6-0.8|
|Shelf Life:||2 years|
Blufloc AA6518 Competitive Advantage:
|1||High Molecular weight with High charge degree polymer|
Economical to use - lower dosage levels.
Easily soluble in water; dissolves rapidly.
Non corrosive of suggested dosage, economical and effective at low
Can eliminate the use of alum & further ferric salts when used
as primary coagulants.
Reduction in sludge of dewatering process system.
Faster sedimentation, better flocculation.
Non-pollution (no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions etc.).
10 years manufacturing experience, with more than 20 technical
Polyacrylamdie (polyelectrolyte/flocculant) should be standardly be
dissolved to 0.1-0.5% concentration.
The time required to dissolve the flocculant varies according to
the type of flocculant, water quality, temperature and agitation.
However, most flocculants generally require around 1 hour of
agitation to completely dissolve the powder. Incomplete mixture of
flocculant or lumping may inhibit the performance of the
The ideal revolution of the agitator is between 200-400rpm. A high
speed agitator operating without reducing the revolution of a motor
is not advised, since it may cut the molecules of the flocculant.
An ideal agitator motor should be of 1HP for a 1-2m3 mixing tank.
The dosage range of varies from 1 - 3.0 ppm depending upon the type
of effluent and application. Advised to do jar tests for evaluating
the functioning and approximate dosage.
Put sample of effluent in a beaker and add it as designated,
agitate for 1 minute at 100-120 rpm and then slowly agitate at
60rpm. Determine the flocs properly at this time and note the
sedimentation and clarity of top solution.
Packaging & Shipping:
- 25kg net kraft paper bags or white PE bags on pallet, 18-20tons in
20' container, or 750kgs big bag and 15tons FCL.
- Stored in original packaging in cool and dry place.
- Shelf life: 2 years.
Bluwat Main Products:
- BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent , for color removal for textile dyeing wastewater treatment and
for other wastewater .
- Poly Aluminium Chloride(PAC) , for drinking water treatment for wastewater treatment.
- Polyacrylamide (PAM)/Polyelectrolyte , for water treatment, for suldge treatment.
- PHPA(Partially Hydrolyzed Polyacrylamide) For Drilling , for drilling mud additive in the oilfield.
- Ferric Sulphate , for drinking water and wastewater treatment.
- PolyDADMAC , for water treatment and for paper mills and for cosmetics.
- Polyamine, for drinking and wastewater treatment, sludge dewatering, paper
making and oilfield.
- Aluminum Chlorohydrate(ACH) liquid & powder, for drinking water treatment and other fields.