50% Content Polyamine Coagulant Water Purifying Chemicals
Equivalent to Hyfloc Lt Series
- Polyamine is liquid cationic polymer of different molecular weight which
work efficiently as primary coagulants and charge neutralization
agents in liquid-solid separation processes in a wide variety of
Polyamine / Polyamine flocculant / Polyamine coagulant
(Equivalent to Ultrafloc 5100, Magnafloc LT 31, Magnafloc LT7991,
7990, 7994, Superfloc C500)
|Active Ingredient:||Cationic Quartenary Amine Polymer|
|Chemical Name:||Polydimethylamine, Epichlorohydrine, Poly(EPI-DMA) , Quaternary
|Port of Loading:||Shanghai Port, China|
|Delivery Time:||Within 10 Working Days After Got Your Payment|
|Package:||Packed in 25L, 200L, 1000L drums|
|Applications:||Water treatment, paper making, sludge dewatering, textile, sugar
and juice, drilling, oil & gas, mining .|
|Sample:||Free to test|
|Appearance:||Slight yellow to yellow liquid|
|Molecular Weight:||very high|
|Approximate Brookfield Viscosity at 25° C:||6000-8000cps|
|Specific Gravity at 25°C:||1.01-1.15|
|PH (1% aqua solution):||4 - 7|
|Polyamine for paper making processing?|
Our high performance coagulants and fixing agents optimized for
paper machine wet end chemistry control and Drainage &
|Product||Common Name||Active Components||Application/s|
|AM-40||Fixing agent||Polyamine||Anionic Trash|
|AM-50||Fixing agent||Polyamine||Anionic trash|
Control / Retention
|AM-60||Fixing agent||Polyamine||Anionic trash|
Control / Retention
|Polyamine in Sugar Syrup and Juice Treatment:|
|Sugar, with water, is one of the main raw materials in the beverage
Sugar, especially cane sugar, may be of different quality depending
on the type of refining process to which it was subjected. In some
cases the sugar available cannot be used as it is because it does
not meet the quality standards and requirements of beverage
bottlers. In this case the sugar syrup may be subjected to the
following treatments: filtering (to eliminate suspended solids),
clarification and decolorization (to reduce turbidity and colour)
and deodorization (to eliminate any unpleasant odours and/or
What's the Applications of Polyamine?
- Water treatment (drinking and waste-water)
- Textiles effluent decolorant
- Mining (coal, gold, diamonds etc.)
- Sugar and juice decolorant
- Oil industry
- Blend with other inorganic or organic polymers, such as ACH, PAC
- BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent , for color removal for textile dyeing wastewater treatment and
for other wastewater .
- Poly Aluminium Chloride(PAC) , for drinking water treatment for wastewater treatment.
- Polyacrylamide (PAM)/Polyelectrolyte , for water treatment, for suldge treatment.
- PHPA(Partially Hydrolyzed Polyacrylamide) For Drilling , for drilling mud additive in the oilfield.
- Ferric Sulphate , for drinking water and wastewater treatment.
- PolyDADMAC , for water treatment and for paper mills and for cosmetics.
- Polyamine, for drinking and wastewater treatment, sludge dewatering, paper
making and oilfield.
- Aluminum Chlorohydrate(ACH) liquid & powder, for drinking water treatment and other fields.
- Bluwat Chemicals is a professional supplier of water treatment chemicals and oil
field chemicals in China. We provide our customers of both
traditional and innovative products to ensure optimum control in a
wide variety of applications including the treatment of drinking
water, wastewater, process water, and also including oil/gas
drilling and oil production.
- Our core products are inorganic coagulants and organic flocculants
for the treatment of water and polymer, PHPA/Polyacrylamide for
oil/gas drilling and EOR (enhanced oil recovery). We also supply
PAC and CMC for drilling application.
- We built our own plants for our products to supply competitive
products to our customers in all over the world. Our development
work emphasizes working together with our customers to have higher
performance and lower dosage on chemicals.
- Our main business is for foreign market, we provide competitive
products and efficient operation according to requirements from our
customers, we also provide professional application support.
- We are exporting our chemicals to more than 30 countries in the
world, including Europe, USA, South and Central America, South-East
Asia, Middle East, CIS and etc. We have good cooperation with many
chemicals companies and water treatment companies on our products
in different market, and we have had good cooperation partners as
agent in some important mark