Mining Application Cationic Coagualants to Replace Inorganic
Coagulants for Mining Water Turbidity Reduction
- We offer a range of liquid organic cationic coagulants. Our polyamines often replace or reduce the use of inorganic coagulants for turbidity reduction in process or wastewater streams in mining
- The mining industry consumes large quantities of water. With water
scarcity issues on the rise and ore quality on the decline, finding
a solution to effectively separate ore and gangue materials is
important in lowering your total cost of operations.
- We offer a complete flocculant and coagulant product portfolio
engineered to improve throughput, enhance yield and optimize your
processes in mining applications.
- Every mineral slurry exhibits a range of particle sizes and charge
requirements. Optimum dosages can be achieved and overall
performance improved by matching molecular weight and charge to the
unique characteristics of the slurry.
|Trade Name:||Blu AM50 Series (Equivalent to Superfloc, Ultrafloc, LT Series)|
|Active Ingredient:||Quaternary ammonium salt cationic surfactant|
|Chemical Name:||Poly EPI- DMA|
|Port of Loading:||Shanghai Port, China|
|Delivery Time:||Within 10 Working Days After Got Your Payment|
|Package:||Packed in 25L, 200L, 1000L drums|
|Applications:||Water treatment, paper making, sludge dewatering, textile, sugar
and juice, drilling, oil & gas, mining .|
|Sample:||Free to test|
What is Polyamine?
- Polyamine is liquid cationic polymer of different molecular weight
which work efficiently as primary coagulants and charge
neutralization agents in liquid-solid separation processes in a
wide variety of industries.
- This product is cationic quaternary ammonium based polymer, a
colorless to pale yellow viscous liquid. It is soluble in water,
safe, non-toxic, hydrolytic stability, and good adaptability to the
changes in pH value.
- Call us: 86-510-87821568 or fax us: 510-87821558
- You can send mails to eric.min(@)bluwat.com.cn. or
- Skype to chat with us: eric.bluwat
|Appearance:||Colorless to Amber Liquid, Transparent Colloid|
|Molecular Weight:||Low to very high|
|Approximate Brookfield Viscosity at 25° C:||200-10000cps|
|Specific Gravity at 25°C:||1.12-1.15|
|PH (1% aqua solution):||3 - 7|
|Applications of PolyDADMAC:|
- Water treatment (drinking and waste-water)
- Textiles effluent decolorant
- Mining (coal, gold, diamonds etc.)
- Sugar and juice decolorant
- Oil industry
- Blend with other inorganic or organic polymers, such as ACH, PAC
Package and Storage:
- It is harmless, no-flammable and non-explosive, it can be stored at
room temperature, it can not be placed in the sun.
- It is packaged in plastic drums with each containing 25kg, 220kg,
1200kg , or others according to the requirements of clients.
- Storage temperature: 5-30°C.
- The product would show slightly stratification or appear white at
low temperature. There is no negative impact on the performance
after mixing up.
- Bluwat Chemicals is a professional supplier of water treatment
chemicals and oil field chemicals in China. We provide our
customers of both traditional and innovative products to ensure
optimum control in a wide variety of applications including the
treatment of drinking water, wastewater, process water, and also
including oil/gas drilling and oil production.
- Our core products are inorganic coagulants and organic flocculants
for the treatment of water and polymer, PHPA/Polyacrylamide for
oil/gas drilling and EOR (enhanced oil recovery). We also supply
PAC and CMC for drilling application.
- We built our own plants for our products to supply competitive
products to our customers in all over the world. Our development
work emphasizes working together with our customers to have higher
performance and lower dosage on chemicals.
- Our main business is for foreign market, we provide competitive
products and efficient operation according to requirements from our
customers, we also provide professional application support.
- We are exporting our chemicals to more than 30 countries in the
world, including Europe, USA, South and Central America, South-East
Asia, Middle East, CIS and etc. We have good cooperation with many
chemicals companies and water treatment companies on our products
in different market, and we have had good cooperation partners as
agent in some important market.